Nomination Criteria and Procedures
- Successful teaching and performance in choral music in Kansas
- Professional demeanor in interactions with colleagues
- Potential as an exemplary professional with an extended career in choral music
- A spirit of service through active participation and involvement in KCDA and/or KMEA
- Nominations will be solicited from the general membership of KCDA
- Nominees must be current members of KCDA in their third, fourth, or fifth year of experience as a choral director, currently teaching in the state of Kansas
- Nominations must include biographical information, a letter of nomination from a current member of KCDA, and a letter of support from an administrator, supervisor, or mentor.
- The KCDA Executive Board will serve as the selection committee for reviewing nominations and voting to select a recipient.
- Nominations may be resubmitted anytime during the eligibility period (three to five years of experience), but are not automatically carried forward for future consideration.